Sunday, April 26, 2009

Weekend Fun!!

So to start of this weekend, I end up staying at work a lil later then expected. I opened which was at 10, supposed to be off at 6. Well the elementry school down the road wants 80 pizzas for delivary at 6..... all i am thinking is CHA CHING lol. it was a $600 dollar order! should of been around maybe 60-80 dollar tip. I end up getting to take the order......1 FUCKIN penny tip. I AM SO DEAD Serious. Thank god, my manager is awesome. He told the area manager bout that and they ended up giving me 40 dollars in gas cards.

So finally get off around 7 and gotta rush to home to change. As we were meeting for dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. for leannes B DAY. First time there, and overall pretty good food.

From there we go and bring JJ to leannes sister house. We went to GHETTO ass regal in BP to see FIGHTING

Please people dont waste your money, just watch the commercial and you will see the whole movie.
I am serious, sorry to give it away.
I would just rather you save your money LOL.

AS far as saturday goes, woke up caught some of the draft.....(PERCY HARVIN WTF)
then had to close at work. another slow as night at dominos. But it was kind of crazy, the store across the street got the front two windows broken. Someone needed some CIGS.... F ING lame ass people.

Sunday.... well what can i say??? FEELING KINDA SUNDAY lol
nothing but NBA playoffs for me. Damn BOSTON wouldnt go away against the BULLS
Two overtimes in that one... and finally rose had to take over!!!

Now its time for the PISTONS to lay down and go to sleep against KING JAMES and the CAVS!

Later on off to the gym, to cross some punks! LOL

JGoods

No comments:

Post a Comment