Thursday, April 30, 2009

FLU scare???

So i got a text message this morning at around 6 30....
My mom, tellin me that daycare is closed. WELL shit now how am i supposed to call into work, considering i am the only available opening driver. My mom said her and my dad both having "FLU" like symptoms. Eeeeek well thanks for closing daycare, but not on such short notice LOL. OH well overall me and JJ just been chillin.

Softball at 8 15.... huset second game of the year!
first game ended in the 5th with a victory of around 22-4.
as for me, 1-2 with two walks and two runs and 1 RBI.

thoughts of last nights game between ATL/MIA
I hate D wade, but love watchin his game.... LOL JOSH SMITH is a freaking beast. I am hoping that ATL pulls it out in the MIAMI house. Embarass D wade some more. as for the other games i dont really care about.... like we didnt know that the nuggets were gonna win that, especially after a 58 pt win the game before ahahahaha. well in tell next time....peace

ps... JJ keeps on whining about playin on the computer and he is getting super mad telling me "GO TO WORK DADDY" LOL
then i fake cry, just to antagonize him and he yell "SHUT UP DADDY"

Jgoods

No comments:

Post a Comment